Sunday, January 16, 2011

Drugs at Wittenberg

This weekend I did my usual routine. Get ready with the girls, blare music, down a bottle, and head out. But this time I was on a mission. To open my eyes a little wider to the drugs that are on Wittenberg's campus.

 The first party that I walked into was typical, there was drinking everywhere I turned, and a few smokers in upstairs rooms, rolling blunts and chilling out.

Party number two I was searching for more recreational drug use, but didnt find anything above a little weed and a lot of alcohol.

While my experiement seemed to failed, I fell back on my memory of past events to reflect on some more drug use on campus. Occasional harder drugs are never hard to find, and I know a handful of people who have done harder drugs like coke on this campus.

I think that while there are drugs everywhere on campus, it is only a problem if it is harming the other aspects of your life, such as homework, class, work, or other activities. If you smoke weed to chill out after a long day, I dont think its an issue.

In the meantime, im going to keep my eyes peeled for more drug use on Witts campus...

No comments:

Post a Comment