Thursday, February 24, 2011

**SpRiNg BrEaK**

After doing that standard 7th grade title for this blog, ill switch back in to grown up mode... or at least college mode.

Spring break is a week from tomorrow. I could NOT be more excited. Its my last spring break and chance to get away from Witt before I graduate (weird).. and im thrilled.

I was supposed to go on spring break with a group of like six girls.. but conveniently, the day before we were supposed to book, three dropped out. So then there was just three of us. And suddently we couldnt afford anything other than a shack on the beach.. which frankly, I was fine with, as long as i had a bottle and I was on a beach.

But however, my friends mom heard we were going to a shit hole and threw a fit. She said she wouldnt let three pretty girls go on spring break and stay some place cheap, which automatically translates to shitty and unsafe.

So she says.... Ill pay for the whole thing. Pick some place nice.

In which case... Ill be staying six nights seven days at the Hilton Resort in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida in approximately one week. CLUTCH. And I only had to buy a cheap flight.

Sometimes you get handed the right cards. So basically I cant wait. My spring break is gonna be filled with tanning, drinking, sleeping, drinking, and tanning. And its going to be GREATTTT.

Pictures to come. Pending survival.

No comments:

Post a Comment