Sunday, February 6, 2011

Wittenberg High

I think Wittenberg is a much more expensive, and hillier, version of my high school. Is that just me?

I swear, everyone knows everything about everyone else, and everyone gets into everyone elses business. And god forbid you hook up with someone, by the next day youll run into them in the library, or walking to class, or even in the hper. You cant escape your mistakes, because they are probably in your 10:20 class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

I feel as if I should be required to take a gym class, and have a lunch period in the north cafeteria.

But what do we do about it? Nothing. We put our ipods in our ears (a distraction so you dont have to talk to anyone), keep your head down, and strut up the Meyers hill, trying to pretend you arent out of breath, all while managing to not get wrapped up in the drama at Wittenberg high.

1 comment:

  1. No lie, I looked for a "like" button after reading this, hahahah. And we ARE required to take a gym class AND do community service which, to me, should qualify Witt as a large high school.

    ReplyDelete