Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Least Favorite Thing About Wittenberg

Id have to say, despite the many things I dislike about Wittenberg, my least favorite thing would have to be the PRICE. Honestly, the price of tuition is just absolutely RIDICULOUS. If you add up all the expenses you have in one year here, you are paying a small fortune. And I cant help but think about all the other things I could be spending my money on if it werent Wittenberg. Dont get me wrong, I understand that prestigious univeristies call for higher prices, but some of the things here are just damn overpriced. Like the CDR for example. We pay something like $12 PER MEAL at the CDR, when on many occasions, all you may get is a piece of fruit, or a bagel. Thats just ludicrous if you ask me.

Wittenberg is overpriced. Plain and simple. That has to be my least favorite thing about this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment