Monday, April 25, 2011

Burried By Books

Suffocation.


Its the exact feeling I have when I think about all the work I have coming up in the next two weeks. And I know im not alone.

From the hundreds of people I see daily in the library, post, the hollenbeck computer lab, even the basement of the science center.. I know im not alone.

The end of the semester is a stressful time as it is, with hundreds of us seniors about to graduate, and forced to face the reality of the real world, you would think we had enough stress on our plates.

But on top of it, our professors seem to think that the end of the year is perfectly acceptable time to pile on the work, causing numerous papers, tests, projects, presentations, critiques, etc, all in the same few days.

Personally, I think the end results of such numerous projects would be more successful if teachers spaced the work, and didnt leave the biggest projects for the end of the semester.

With more spaced out projects, I believe students would be able to put more into their projects, and as a result, get better grades and present better.

Since Ill be graduating in three weeks I guess the problem doesnt reach to me anymore. But in the meantime, ill be suffering to survive these last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment