Friday, April 15, 2011

The Springtime Sneezes

Seven.

Thats how many times I have sneezed in the last 10 minutes. Now I'm no doctor, but that's just not normal.

I dont know what it is with the springtime, but i have been getting increasingly sick each and every day. Today when I woke up I could hardly breathe. All day ive had a fever, been continuously sneezing, and coughing.

So its allergy season, and naturally that would by my excuse as to why i am sick. However, i am allergic to only one thing. Fuzzy caterpillars. And I havent seen any of those around campus lately so im gonna go ahead and blame mother nature.

This odd weather being 80 degrees one day and 43 degrees the next with rain and snow is NOT doing it for my immune system. Springtime is the time when youre supposed to feel rejuvenated after the winter, and ready for the world. However, I can hardly move my body, and the world from my bedroom is not nearly as exciting as it should be.

So as I down yet another dose of medicine, and facebook stalk until i fall back asleep, ill scorn mother nature for its choices. Stay warm already, its almost may!

No comments:

Post a Comment